- HeatGear – Lightweight fabric construction that draws moisture away from the skin and dries rapidly.
- Power Mesh Insets – Increases the ventilation offered by the garment.
- Moisture Transport System – Draws moisture away from the skin in to the mid/outer layer to be evaporated.
- 4-way Stretch Construction – Affords an increased range of motion.
- Anti-Microbial Technology – Keeps the kit feeling and smelling fresher for longer.
Designed around UA’s HeatGear fabric technology and stripped down to deliver a supremely lightweight construction, the garment thrives when you step up the tempo. HeatGear technology operates around a moisture management system, rapidly drawing perspiration away from the skin into the mid/outer layer to be evaporated. Keeping the wearer cool, comfortable and dry throughout their training. Working in concert with the HeatGear construction, UA have integrated targeted stretch mesh under arm panelling delivering strategic ventilation, increasing the breathability in a key area; delivering unmatched ventilation and comfort. Affording the garment its adaptability through varying degrees of motion, the 4 way stretch composition works in unison with the streamlined racer back which grants unrestricted movement and unlocks an amazing range of motion, removing possible distraction whilst training. Complete with anti odour technology the garment remains feeling and smelling fresh. The additional mesh panel at the back assists with increasing the overall breathability offered by the garment. With a range of features and utilising HeatGear technology the Under Armour Heat Gear Short Sleeve T-Shirt is an ideal addition to any training wardrobe.