- 100% Genuine Alpaca – Lightweight & warmer than wool
- Vibrant Stripes- Combination of earth tones and colours with crimson band to go with jeans, khakis and everything else! Great for travel.
- Comfortable – Soft, durable and natural fibre that looks great
- Hand-Crafted in Bolivia
- At Invisible World we have been scouring the globe for the finest in wool, silk, Alpaca and cashmere for over 30 years. We are located in Juneau, Alaska but source and design products all over the world. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
Tough, restrained but still vibrant, the Storm is a moody combination of earth and clouds set off by a single band of crimson. The Storm, like its cousin the Chiminea is made of fine gauge yarn, which keeps it on the lighter side. 100% alpaca means it will never pill or lose its shape.
How to care for your Alpaca clothing:
• Care for exactly like wool.
• Hand-wash in cold water or dry-clean.
• Laid flat to dry.
• Store neatly folded – do not hang.
• Store in a moth-free environment.
With this care, an Alpaca item will stand up to years of everyday usage with few signs of wear.
ABOUT INVISIBLE WORLD: At Invisible World we have been scouring the globe for the finest in wool, silk, alpaca and cashmere for over 30 years. We are located in Juneau, Alaska but source and design products all over the world. We offer a money-back guarantee and all domestic shipping is free.