- High Elastane Content – Provides a more ergonomic cut.
- MotionDry Fabrics – Wick moisture away from the skin toward the fabric’s surface, where it evaporates.
- Ventilated Mesh Inserts – Working in conjunction with the garment’s primary fabric, these allow air to fully permeate the garment’s interior, promoting a cooler, direr and altogether more pleasant environment.
- Reflective Components – Preserve visibility in poor light.
- Stripe Design – Finishes the garment in a bold, striking aesthetic.
Ventilated mesh inserts, Motiondry fabrics and a bold design aesthetic combine in the Asics Stripe Running Tight to deliver a superbly comfortable, lightweight piece that keeps the wearer cool, dry and focussed. The Asics Stripe Running Tight’s functional fabric blend works in concert with MotionDry technology to wick moisture away from the skin and to the garment’s surface, where it evaporates. This ensures that you remain cool and dry, and that the garment’s weight stays to a minimum. A tighter, more ergonomic fit aggrandises the T-Shirt’s moisture wicking ability, enabling it to activate more quickly and with greater efficiency. The T-Shirt’s moisture wicking capabilities enhance your performance by keeping your body at the optimum conditions for training, whatever the time of year. Additional ventilated mesh inserts allow air to fully permeate the tight’s interior, promoting a cooler, drier and altogether more pleasant environment. Though not a compression piece, the Asics Stripe Running Tight’s high elastane content enables the garment to adhere tightly to the wearer’s leg, offering a degree of muscular support in the process. Reflective components preserve the wearer’s visibility in poor light, whilst Asics’ stripe design finishes the garment in a bold, striking aesthetic.