- High-tech cycling socks for cold weather conditions. Lightweight Thermolite fibers provide comfort and warmth, even when wet.
- Elastic middle part for a perfect and tight fit around the feet. Open structure lines on top of the sock allow excessive moisture to evaporate easily.
- Flexible bending area above the ankle. Prevents folds where the sock is curved. Reinforced toe and heel area for extra strength and warmth.
- ong cycling sock, 120mm height.
- Sizes: 35-38, 39-42, 43-46 and 47-49.
All about BBB Cycling
FROM A SPARKLE IN THE EYE OF A FORMER ROAD RACER TO A BRAND WITH DISTRIBUTION IN 18 COUNTRIES
1967-1985 – Chris Koppert & Frank Moons, founders and owners of BBB Cycling, start racing bikes together at age six. For sixteen years all they did was ride and race. They ride in the same team, they compete against each other and even where part of the Dutch Team for some time. Both win national and international races. Chris even manages to claim a Dutch Champion in 1980. In 1985 they switched gears from racing to careers in the cycling industry.
1991 – Chris en Frank start their own business importing several cycling brands to cycling-crazy Netherlands.
1997 – After years racing their bikes the duo have very explicit ideas of what makes a proper bike product. They decide to develop their own under the BBB brand name and start selling them to local bike shops, using a shop-in-shop display to present the products conveniently. Among the first products you would find sport glasses, pumps and bar ends. And certainly shoecovers and wintergloves inspired by the notorious Dutch weather. Packaging, catalogues, and even some products, feature a denim pattern to reflect the timelessness of the brand.
1998 – Looking across the border, BBB presents itself together with its first distributor for Germany on the infamous Eurobike tradeshow for the first time. A twelve page brochure is enough to present a productline consisting of 36 items.
1999 – There are more people in the world looking for no-nonsense bike products that just work. BBB manages to secure distribution in 18 countries. Some of them just around the corner of our international headquarters in Leiden, Netherlands. Some as far out as New Zealand and Japan.